Interested in aviation?
Email and we'll help get you started.
Join our flight.
- 1 October 2016 10:00Oshawa Airport Open House
22 September 2016 – Posted by Michelle
19 September 2016 – Posted by Michelle
- Kincardine Airport Refurbishment
- Constitution revised
- Flyout to York Soaring CPC3 Saturday September 17
- Next meeting Tuesday September 20
13 September 2016 – Posted by Michelle
Saturday, September 17th 2016 (Sunday, September 18th in case of rain)
Pilot Registration and Safety Briefing 08:30
Flights start at 10:00
Proceeds go to the Hangar 4 Restortation Program
See www.flykingston.com for rules, registration and hotel discounts.
11 September 2016 – Posted by Webmaster
5 September 2016 – Posted by Michelle
22 August 2016 – Posted by Michelle
18 August 2016 – Posted by Michelle
Saturday August 20
14 August 2016 – Posted by Michelle
- Plans for runway 13/31 rehabilitation
- Plans for a rest/pinic area and tourist kiosk in the area where the house was
- Committe formed to organize a Static Airshow August 1st weekend 2017
- Report about the June COPA convention in Yarmouth
- 58 kids were flown during the COPA for Kids in Port Elgin in July
- Next meeting Tuesday August 16, 2016 at 7pm
- BBQ planned Sep.20
- Discounted soaring is available for groups of 5 or more at the York Soaring Club after Aug. 19.
8 August 2016 – Posted by Michelle
7 August 2016 – Posted by Michelle
Friday August 19 – Registration and practice
Saturday August 20 – Competition and banquet
Sunday August 21 – Competition
Volunteers are needed; please see their website.
Don't forget to check the NOTAMs for airspace closures.